Continued use of our website means that you accept our terms and conditions and that these will govern all your actions while on CalMaids and all related pages. When interacting with CalMaids, all your actions must be guided by these terms and conditions.
2. USAGE OF OUR WEBSITE
- Booking our services and paying online as described on the Services page of our website.
- Reading about our company and its services.
- Subscribing to our online newsletter.
- Contacting us directly or using the business information found on this website.
- Consulting our marketing materials, which may include videos, audio, images, and blog entries.
- Using our website for any other reason than those listed above.
- Copying, editing, or publishing any material or media found on our website.
- Redistributing the materials found on our website in any way.
CalMaids reserves the right to partially or permanently restrict users from any and all parts of our website at our own discretion. If you are banned, you must not try to access the website again or bypassing the restrictions placed by our administrators.
3. ACCEPTABLE USE
The following instances are not considered Acceptable Use:
- Using this website for any purpose that is considered illegal under U.S. law, or with the malicious intent of any kind.
- Using or modifying this website in any way that affects its availability, visibility, or accessibility for other users.
- Accessing this website through any automated or scripted means.
- Collecting or using any data from this website for direct marketing purposes.
- Providing wrong information in a knowing manner when subscribing to, booking, or paying for any of our services.
4. BREACHES OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Any breach of our terms and services, or any reasonable suspicion that they have been breached, will prompt the administrators of CalMaids to take any or all of the following measures entirely at our discretion:
- Send you a formal warning
- Ban you from accessing the CalMaids website, either temporarily or permanently
- Commence legal action against you
5. VARIATIONS ON THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We at CalMaids reserve the right to revise these terms and conditions without prior notice to its users. Continuing the use of CalMaids will be taken as an automatic agreement of all revisions.
6. PERSONAL INFORMATION
We ask our users for personal information in order to give them an efficient service. We are fully committed to the protection and safeguarding of this information and all details that our users provide for us. Such information will not be shared with third parties at any point and will be used exclusively to provide our users with a more responsive and fast service. Any questions or statements about how we store or handle any personal data should be directed at us with the information found in our “Contact Us” section of this website.